Saturday, 29 May 2021

Christina Aguilera announces stage return to Vegas...

Ecstatic Christina Aguilera fans were scrambling to get their hands on tickets after it was announced a few hours ago that she would be performing at the Virgin Hotels grand opening celebration in Vegas on June 10th 2021. Tickets to the event are now on sale at etix.com. It follows her upcoming concerts at the Hollywood Bowl 2021 on July 16th and 17th. Although tickets don't go on general sale until June 1st, Hollywood Bowl members were able to get access to them this week via a pre-sales. As expected, Stubhub were already selling the front seats for thousands. Smh. 

The Hollywood Bowl will be a majority vaccinated venue, with 85% of seats reserved for those who got their shots. The other 15% of seats are in the way back. So if you wanna see Ms. Aguilera, get those jabs!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.