Adele fans gutted as Hyde Park concert tickets sell out in SECONDS...

Tickets for Adele's two shows in London’s Hyde Park next summer went 
on general sale this morning at 10am, but thousands were left gutted.
Fans sat in virtual queues of thousands on Ticketmaster and AXS. Some 
even waiting as long as SIX HOURS only to not bag any tickets.
Disgruntled fans flocked to Twitter to express their disappointment and fury. They claim there were no options available just one minute after the sale began. For many, this was their second shot at trying to score tickets for the 2022 shows. This followed the pre-sale on Thursday, which was also deemed a nightmare. This probably happened because they sold 80% in the pre-sale leaving just 20% for general sale, meaning... many people didn't stand a chance and why tickets were all gone in seconds. Announcing just two shows was asking for trouble. It's no different from provoking a raging bull with red cloth. No one knows why she didn't just announce a stadium world tour instead so that her fans in the millions also get a chance to see her too. Maybe she will at some point who knows? Also... DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM THIRD PARTY VENDORS AS THOSE TICKETS ARE HIGH RISK OF BECOMING INVALID. Check out some of the angry tweets below.

Toya

An opinionated blogger who says it like it is...

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment